The 23-year-old said: “I’ve had a great two years and met some wonderful people during my time here.
“I will definitely miss Bromsgrove and Droitwich and the people – I have loved covering the two towns’ news. But I feel it is time for a new challenge and I am looking forward to taking up my new roles.”
Bromsgrove and Droitwich Standard editor Tristan Harris added: “There will be many people, both in the newsroom and outside of it, who will miss Beth – she’s done such a lot since coming here and has thrown herself into everything.
“Myself and the team wish her well in her new post which we know she will be great in.”
Other recent job moves in the regional press include the following:
- Jemma Walker has joined Archant Norfolk as a reporter working across Eastern Daily Press and the Norwich Evening News. Jemma also has her own beauty and fashion blog.
- The Leader (Wrexham) has appointed Jennie Mulcahey as reporter. She was previously a reporter at the North Devon Journal.
- John Asher has been appointed as a reporter at Hitchin-based weekly The Comet.
- Croydon Advertiser reporter Andrew Jameson has moved to a new role as chief reporter at local World sister title the Sevenoaks Chronicle.
- David Rivers has been appointed as news reporter at the Ealing Gazette and its companion website, www.getwestlondon.co.uk
- Liam Curtis has left his role as sports reporter at North Devon Journal
On the move yourself? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.