Global Dating Insights
|Posted: Sat 7 Oct 2017||Closing Date: Mon 23 Oct 2017|
|Employment Type:||Full time|
|Sector:||National Media, Specialist Media, Other Media|
Global Dating Insights (GDI) is the leading source for news, information and resources for the online dating industry, and we are looking for a reporter/editor to run and oversee the editorial output.
GDI provides news, interviews, analysis, opinion, newsletters, video, industry reports, and international events for the online dating industry.
Launched in 2013 and based just outside Reading, Berkshire, the media startup covers the dating space and the wider technology industry from an international perspective.
Working closely with companies like Tinder, Match Group and Facebook, the role will also include the running of events with brands like these around the world.
Global Dating Insights plays a vital role in informing and educating executives within the online dating industry.
Main responsibilities will include:
• Overseeing and producing our daily news output - researching stories, delegating tasks to staff writers and planning our editorial calendar
• Developing GDI’s editorial strategy and managing writers
• Editing and proofreading the content published by Global Dating Insights
• Representing our organisation at industry events, product launches, conferences and in the media
• Organising the content and agendas for our international program of industry-leading events and conferences. Booking speakers, writing the agenda and helping to run the events
• Regularly interviewing top players from the global industry
• Working with freelancers and contributors to source opinion articles, expert insight and guest contributions
• Coordinating and putting together our industry reports and whitepapers
• Overseeing and expanding our video content, organising GDI's twice-weekly newsletters and supervising our social media
• Tracking the performance of the site’s content with Google Analytics, and leading our SEO
What do we offer:
• Competitive salary & 20 days paid holiday
• Early finish Fridays all year
• Ongoing training and development
• Breakfast every day
• Bonus Christmas shopping holiday day
• Regular team socials / events
If you are a keen reporter, editor or are looking to work in media then please apply - we welcome a wide range of applicants and experience, so if you’re unsure then do apply.
If this sounds like your sort of thing, please send both your CV and Cover Letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention HoldtheFrontPage when applying for this role. This advert will expire on Monday 23rd October 2017.
GDI United Kingdom