21st Century English Education Media of China Daily
|Posted: Thu 6 Sep 2018||Closing Date: Sun 7 Oct 2018|
|Employer:||21st Century English Education Media of China Daily|
|Employment Type:||Full time|
The job falls mainly into three categories:
1) Copy-editing stories written by staff and from other media sources
2) Writing headlines, reading proofs and contributing ideas for story selection and layout
3) Helping production and development of other editorial materials – producing written content, recording audio/video material, hosting new media programs, etc.
The ideal candidate would have:
1) University degree (bachelor’s or master’s) in journalism with over two years’ work experience in either journalism or teaching English;
2) Proficiency at writing dynamic content, including headlines;
3) The capability to work to a deadline in a team atmosphere.
To apply, please send your resume and article clippings/samples (particularly pieces on culture, arts, entertainment, sports and science) to email@example.com
Please mention HoldtheFrontPage when applying for this role. This advert will expire on Sunday 7th October 2018.
21st Century English Education Media of China Daily United Kingdom