|Posted: Wed 21 Mar 2018||Closing Date: Fri 20 Apr 2018|
|Employment Type:||Fixed-term contract|
MailOnline, the world's largest English-language newspaper website with over 202 million monthly unique visitors globally, is looking for a talented News Reporter to join the London team.
Suitable candidates will be experienced online reporters with an impressive track record of finding and breaking exclusive stories of national and global interest.
Applicants must be able to deliver vibrant, clean copy to very tight deadlines. They will also be able to work self-sufficiently and generate fresh ideas for this office-based web production role.
- At least 3-5 years’ newsroom experience
- NCTJ or equivalent qualification
- Ability to generate own news stories
- Keen eye for photographs
- Ability to write strong headlines
- Understanding of legal covenants and editorial guidelines in the UK and globally
- Flexibility regarding working patterns
The above list is not exhaustive and constantly evolving, based on the needs of the business. Out of hours availability and a high level of adaptability are essential.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please mention HoldtheFrontPage when applying for this role. This advert will expire on Friday 20th April 2018.
Phone: 0203615 2431