Digital Development Adviser
Based: North Tyneside
|Posted: Mon 6 Aug 2018||Closing Date: Sun 19 Aug 2018|
PR & comms officers
|Employment Type:||Full time|
|Salary:||£27,033 - £29,601|
Vacancy Type: Police Staff
Rank/Grade: Grade G
Location: North Tyneside
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £27,033 - £29,601
Based at: Middle Engine Lane, Wallsend
We are looking for a Digital Development Adviser to join our Communications and Engagement team within Northumbria Police.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to secure a newly-created role at Northumbria Police and really make a difference.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Developing a digital first approach to internal and external engagement and interaction to maximise social media, virtual communities, technology and self-service opportunities.
- Responsible for delivery of digital campaigns in support of the engagement strategy which will raise awareness and drive engagement.
- Empower and provide digital communication guidance to officers and staff to enable them to engage directly with colleagues, communities and partners to enhance engagement.
- Analyse trends to identify new and innovative forms of digital communication enabling Northumbria Police to be at the forefront of internal and external engagement including blogs, web chats and internal community forums
- Identify areas where technology can be streamlined, advanced or create new opportunities ensuring Northumbria Police remains at the forefront of digital communication
- Be responsible for the development of a social media strategy with the aim to drive and monitor social networking across the force.
We are looking for a creative person with the technical know-how to develop our digital channels, platforms and content that reach hearts and minds.
Are you a digital expert with your finger on the pulse when it comes to the next big thing? Are you full of ideas on how we can engage with the public and improve their confidence in the police? Have you got experience of developing digital campaigns using a range of multimedia channels?
Do you have a passion for social media?
If the above sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
The occasional driving will be required for this role.
Recruitment Vetting (RV)
Applicants must be a resident of the UK for a minimum period of 3 years to ensure vetting checks can be successfully performed.
If you have any queries with regards to the application process please contact Business Support using the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to have a chat about the role or have any questions then please get in touch email@example.com
This vacancy has been advertised to all staff including those with priority status and therefore applications will be considered in the order outlined in the Redeployment Procedure.
Northumbria Police fully supports a policy of equal opportunities and we welcome applications from suitably qualified people from all sections of the community, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation. Appointments are based on merit alone.
Please mention HoldtheFrontPage when applying for this role. This advert will expire on Sunday 19th August 2018.
Phone: 0191 4936144