Tom Bristow, left, moves from the role of digital content editor at Archant Norfolk to become investigations editor.
He replaces David Powles, who headed the investigations unit before being made editor of the Norwich Evening News.
Tom, who has previously served as a senior reporter at the Eastern Daily Press, will start his new role on 18 July.
Other recent job moves in the regional press include:
- Daily Post agenda writer for the Welsh Assembly Rachel Flint has left the paper.
- Mark Shales has been appointed as news feature writer at the Barking & Dagenham Post and Newham Recorder. He was previously a reporter at the Archant London-owned newspapers.
- Dorset Echo reporter Oscar Tollast has left the newspaper
- The North West Evening Mail has hired three news reporters to join its team: Jonathan Rees, Beth Baldwin and Alex Grove.
- Kent & Sussex Courier news editor Lucy Clapham has left the paper to join marketing agency PMW.
- The Yorkshire Post and Yorkshire Evening Post have appointed Ruby Kitchen as news reporter. Ruby was previously investigations reporter at the Harrogate Advertiser.
- Sheffield Newspapers chief reporter Darren Burke is now community and digital journalist, working across the Doncaster Free Press, The Star (Doncaster), Epworth Bells & Crowle Advertiser and South Yorkshire Times.
- The Andersonstown News has appointed Anthony Neeson as editor. Anthony steps up from the role of deputy editor at the paper.
- Daily Record and Sunday Mail assistant editor and features editor Melanie Harvey has left the newspapers. Meanwhile Aidan Rennie-Jones has joined as a motoring writer.
On the move yourself? Email us at email@example.com with the details.