Sundeep has 14 years of media experience, with more than 10 as a PR consultant.
The agency is based in Telford, with an office in Wolverhampton.
Sundeep said: “I am really thrilled to be leading Star Public Relations. My aim is to grow the agency and establish it as a high quality, reputable agency, which delivers a first-class PR service for clients.”
Chris Leggett, MNA marketing and communications director, added: “I am sure Sundeep will rise to the challenge of relaunching the agency.”
Other recent job moves in the regional press include the following:
* The Liverpool Echo has poached two new journalists from fellow North West daily The Bolton News. Laim Thorpe, previously chief reporter at the News, joins the Echo as political reporter, while Kate McMullin has also joined the Merseyside daily as a reporter.
* David Duffy, who was deputy editor of the Oxford Mail and also editor of specialist publication In Business, has left Newsquest to go freelance. He will continue to write on business and motoring the publisher’s Oxfordshire and Wiltshire titles.
* The Birmingham Mail has appointed Jayne Thomson to the role of news editor.
* Kristy Dorsey has joined Scottish BUsiness Insider as a reporter. She previously freelanced as a business journalist for the magazine as well as for daily newspapers The Herald and The Scotsman.
* The Daily Record’s music editor John Dingwall has left the newspaper. John is now freelancing for several Scottish and UK titles focusing on music, arts and entertainment news while the Record is taking entertainment content from sister title the Daily Mirror.
* Nathalie Raffray has joined the Ham & High Series a journalist, focusing on Hampstead, Highgate and the surrounding areas in North London. She was previously a news reporter at the Brent & Kilburn Times.
On the move yourself? Let us know your good news at email@example.com.