Freelance Video Editors
Caters News Agency
|Posted:||Fri 27 Sep 2019|
|Closing Date:||Thu 24 Oct 2019|
|Employer:||Caters News Agency Ltd|
|Sector:||News and Content Agencies|
We’re looking for talented video editors to join our freelance pool, either to work remotely or from one of our offices.
Candidates should be equally comfortable creating a simple video on Adobe Premiere as they are producing a complex animation on After Effects.
- Editing short and long-form video content on Adobe Premiere Pro, for a variety of digital and social platforms.
- Editing and animating on Adobe After Effects.
- Video archive research.
We need people who:
- Have a solid understanding and experience of using Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Can demonstrate the ability to follow detailed video briefs.
- Can demonstrate the ability to self-teach.
- Have a university or college-level qualification in video editing or a related subject. This is desirable but not compulsory.
- Have at least some knowledge of the different video requirements of different digital video platforms, particularly social media channels. For example, the length and dimensions of Facebook videos might be different to those we’re producing for YouTube.
- Can demonstrate that they have a creative mind.
- Have some knowledge of the digital video and news market.
Who we are:
We live, breathe and sleep trending, incredible stories from around the world.
We’re dedicated to creating and sharing content that sparks a reaction from the viewer.
Founded in 1927, Caters today has grown to include offices in Birmingham, New York, India, Australia and our sister agency, Mercury Press in Liverpool and Manchester.
We are one of the world’s biggest suppliers of content to media outlets – with an online archive brimming with hundreds-of-thousands of exclusive images and videos.
Where you’ve seen us:
Even if the name doesn’t quite ring a bell, our videos would. Our media has been used on LADbible, Unilad, VT and Daily Mail and The Sun, and many more.
Send your cover letter, CV and links to examples of your work to email@example.com.
Please mention HoldtheFrontPage when applying for this role. This advert will expire on Thursday 24th October 2019.
Caters News Agency Ltd