|Posted:||Wed 29 Jan 2020|
|Closing Date:||Wed 26 Feb 2020|
Other media roles
PR & comms officers
Social media specialists
|Employment Type:||Full time|
Ultimate Performance is the world’s only global personal training business.
We are rapidly expanding with operations on four continents of the globe, including 19 gyms in 9 countries and a team of more than 250 elite personal trainers.
We are looking for a motivated and creative Content Editor to join the world-class marketing team headquarters in Manchester city centre to support the growth of the business.
The successful applicant will be integral to the strategic planning, organising and creation of content across multiple marketing channels, including web, email, print, video and social.
As Content Editor, you will report to the Digital Marketing Manager and will be required to work collaboratively with a number of teams across the business, including email marketing, publishing, social media, design, and PR, to maintain the highest standards of editorial quality for our global audience and customer base.
The ideal candidate will have a tireless work ethic, a can-do attitude, an exceptional eye for detail and accuracy and an uncompromising focus on quality and peerless writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
Strong knowledge of fitness, training, and nutrition is desirable, although not essential.
Strategic planning of content calendar, working closely with social media, design,
and email marketing teams.
Managing internal and external writers, producing content for the business ensuring
exceptionally high standards across the board.
Writing, editing and proofreading, updating multiple websites while adhering to SEO
Proofreading and editing content from multiple streams, including website, email marketing,
corporate copy, social media, press releases, videos, books, seminars, newsletters, and education courses.
Monitoring and reporting on the success of content campaigns using Google analytics
Sourcing, assessing and managing new content creators from within the global personal
training team at U.P.
Identifying strong human interest stories within the business, including clients,
trainers and senior management, to create marketing content.
Interviewing clients and trainers for marketing material.
Work to a range of KPIs, including growing web traffic, conversions and engagement
Key Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in editor role within newsroom or marketing environment
- Degree, postgraduate or professional qualification in journalism.
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills with a focus on quality and accuracy
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills with the ability to work to deadlines
in a fast-moving and high-pressure environment
- Ability to work collaboratively within and between multiple teams.
- Strong work ethic and exceptionally self-motivated
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Flexibility and adaptability to handle the ever-evolving needs of the business
- Experience training, managing and upskilling junior content creators
- Experience of using WordPress CMS.
- Experience of using Google Analytics to guide content strategy.
- Working knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please mention HoldtheFrontPage when applying for this role. This advert will expire on Wednesday 26th February 2020.
UP Fitness United Kingdom