Rugby Journalist (French Speaking)
|Posted:||Tue 24 Aug 2021|
|Closing Date:||Tue 21 Sep 2021|
|Employment Type:||Full time|
|Sector:||News and Content Agencies|
RUGBY JOURNALIST (FRENCH SPEAKING)
£22 - 27k DOE + Benefits
A French speaking rugby journalist is needed to join the award-winning team at Sportsbeat, where they will be working with some the biggest organisations in sport.
You will be expected to produce engaging and effective copy in French and English across client platforms and social media (Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn and beyond).
Training will be provided, while the key is your ability to write accurate, engaging copy in both English and French.
Working with some of the biggest national governing bodies, major event organisers, sponsors, and brands in European sport, namely the FA, RFU and the Olympics (to name a few), Sportsbeat are renowned for delivering outstanding sports sponsorship, PR, and marketing campaigns.
You will be tasked with creating leading digital content. Whether you are composing a snappy tweet; writing clever, attention-grabbing headlines; working closely with the wider team or constantly learning and developing your skills, it will be your love of writing superb copy that delivers fantastic results for some of the biggest brands in sport.
To qualify, you should be a French-speaking rugby or sports journalist or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a relevant role.
- A relevant degree (French, English, journalism, etc.).
- You are fluent in French and English.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and grammar skills.
- You’re a natural self-starter.
- You have the ability and eagerness to develop industry knowledge.
- An interest in sport – you will ideally have a love of rugby.
- The willingness to occasionally work outside of normal office hours and attend sporting events on evenings and weekends.
- A strong background working in social media
In return you can expect a rare opportunity to work with some of the biggest sporting brands, attend major sporting events and a benefits package that include 23 days holiday, training and development opportunities and great social events.
All applications should be submitted to Sportsbeat editor-in-chief David Parsons via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention HoldtheFrontPage when applying for this role. This advert will expire on Tuesday 21st September 2021.
Sportsbeat London United Kingdom