KM Media Group Ltd
|Posted: Thu 28 Sep 2017||Closing Date: Sun 29 Oct 2017|
|Employer:||KM Media Group|
Trainee & junior reporters
|Employment Type:||Full time|
The KM Media Group is looking for trainee and senior reporters to join its team.
As well as our successful newspapers, you'll be working for the award-winning KentOnline, our KMFM radio stations and the recently-launched KMTV television station.
You'll be joining a team of experienced journalists passionate about their work and patch.
- The right candidate will be NCTJ-trained with a full driving licence
- You'll be confident, able to communicate well and write tight copy
- You'll need to be multi-media savvy and social media literate
- You'll be comfortable dealing with the great and the good...and the not so great and good
- You'll be open to learning new skills
Above everything, we're looking for ideas and lots of them.
Please apply via www.kentjobs.co.uk where you will find our logo under the Featured Employers tab. Simply click on our logo to find this role and apply by completing the online application, as well as uploading your CV.
The closing date for applications is October 29.
Please mention HoldtheFrontPage when applying for this role. This advert will expire on Sunday 29th October 2017.
KM Media Group Rochester,ME2 United Kingdom