The Brecon and Radnor Express
|Posted:||Tue 25 Jun 2019|
|Closing Date:||Fri 20 Sep 2019|
|Employer:||The Brecon and Radnor Express|
|Employment Type:||Full time|
The Brecon and Radnor Express is recruiting a Regional Editor to manage the editorial department for both The Brecon and Radnor Express and Glamorgan Gem portfolio of newspapers, magazines and associated websites.
Primary tasks –
- To champion their brands by setting and delivering the news agenda with the needs of the readers/users uppermost, and to drive this focus through the business.
- To create and deliver the agreed editorial strategy for all platforms.
- Immerse themselves and their brands in the community, ensuring they know and regularly communicate with the key participants across the region.
- Guide and coach members of the team to achieve the editorial and business objectives.
- Ensure relevant, high quality, improving newspapers, magazines and websites; maintain an overview of the whole content of the brands.
- To manage their teams and processes to meet all agreed copy and picture deadlines.
- Participate with the relevant senior management team, ensuring to play a full role in helping deliver the Group’s goals.
- Encourages the team to be aware of the market and think commercially
- Develops fresh ideas that will increase circulation and/or add value for readers
Based in Brecon, the role reports directly into the General Manager at the Brecon and Radnor Express.
Salary – negotiable, based on experience.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to Luke Walding, General Manager: email@example.com or by post to 11, The Bulwark, Brecon, LD3 7AE.
Closing date for applications – Friday 20 September 2019
Please mention HoldtheFrontPage when applying for this role. This advert will expire on Friday 20th September 2019.
The Brecon and Radnor Express United Kingdom