Champions (UK) Plc
|Posted: Thu 4 Oct 2018||Closing Date: Fri 19 Oct 2018|
|Employer:||Champions (UK) plc|
|Employment Type:||Full time|
Champions (UK) Plc is one of the UK’s leading award-winning brand agencies, boasting an enviable portfolio of clients, regionally, nationally and internationally.
A family-owned business with traditional family values, Champions has grown over the past 15 years and has evolved significantly.
Proudly, we continue to invest in our staff and new technology, to ensure we are at the cutting edge of providing our clients with the most up to date services that achieve results.
Today, with over 90 highly-skilled staff and still expanding, Champions’ continued success is creating additional and exciting employment opportunities.
- You would be taking on a full department and three capable members of staff that will need training, support and management to drive their progress within the company forward. At interview we would expect you to showcase your experience in PR or digital, as well as demonstrate your skills in management
Experience, Qualification and Skills Required
- A minimum of five years’ experience in communications, media relations, social media and/or PR across any genre
- You will also have at least two years’ experience managing, supporting and overseeing a team, as developing members of the PR and Digital team will be a main component of the role
- You will already possess media contacts across a number of markets and will be able to develop, manage and nurture relationships with current Champions’clients as well as potential new clients
- With excellent written and communications skills, a broad understanding and experience of PR strategy building, social media and PR concepts, pitching, influencing and negotiation skills, you will be a communications professional for the team to learn from
- Also we would expect you to be able to spot opportunities and prioritise multiple tasks to deliver results against strategic objectives
- Strong writing and editing capability honed to today’s media, social and digital landscape
- You’ll be included in new business tenders and presentations for the company so must have an understanding of how PR fits into a branding mix, and how to cross sell services for Champions to various markets
- Knowledge of PR tools including Vuelio
- Manage and implement any additional tools and capabilities to better hone the PR department moving forward
- We would expect someone to come to this role with ideas, suggestions, tools and creative thinking
- As you’ll be managing a department, there will be an aspect of admin in the role, budgeting, invoicing, HR and target projections to measure ROI and staff coverage acquisition
If you are interested, please send a convincing covering letter, stating why you believe you are suitable for this position and your present salary, along with
an up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 19th October, 2018.
Location: Costock, near Loughborough, Leicestershire
Please mention HoldtheFrontPage when applying for this role. This advert will expire on Friday 19th October 2018.
Champions (UK) plc United Kingdom