Champions UK plc
Based: East Midlands
|Posted:||Mon 8 Nov 2021|
|Closing Date:||Fri 24 Dec 2021|
|Employer:||Champions UK plc|
Media relations roles
PR account executives
|Employment Type:||Full time|
|Sector:||News and Content Agencies, Public Relations|
Can you create headlines?
Champions (UK) Plc is one of the UK’s leading award-winning brand agencies, boasting an enviable portfolio of clients, regionally, nationally and internationally.
A family-owned business with traditional family values, Champions has grown over the past 20 years and has evolved significantly.
Proudly, we continually invest in our staff and new technology to ensure we are providers of cutting-edge, up to date services that achieve desired results for our clients.
Are you a natural communicator who likes the excitement of new challenges and thrive when working in a fast-paced environment?
If you are a top-notch public relations expert who’s been waiting for the right opportunity, we have the stage set and we need someone who can shine and deliver!
We are looking for a competent PR Executive to add to our professional team and take on full responsibility for the strategy, collaboration, execution and measurement of PR & Media Relations Campaigns for our company and its clients, with the goal of building and enhancing an outstanding image for both.
With a multichannel approach, the successful candidate will also need to have previous experience and understanding of digital SEO, social media, plus newsworthy and creative content writing and production. They must also be a strong team communicator, understanding and leveraging PR across every channel to maximise results.
- Developing strong relationships with clients and understanding their needs
- Creating PR campaigns that meet client objectives
- Writing press releases
- Pitching stories to journalists
- Responding to journalists’ requests, arranging interviews and organising press visits
- Creating media lists
- Building press coverage reports
- Participating in product launches, hospitality events and exhibitions as required
Experience, Qualifications and Skills Required
- Educated to degree-level or equivalent
- Some experience as a PR account executive or journalist preferred
- Strong written communication skills
- A good understanding of business, commerce and finance
- Ability to cope in a fast-paced environment, with a positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong organisational and people skills
- On-site gym
- The opportunity to take country walks around our grounds for exercise and well being
- New starter goodie bag
- Above and beyond bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday allowance after three continuous years with the company
- Modern, clean and spacious office in our new £1million digital hub
- Departmental socials
- Training throughout the year
- Contributory pension scheme
- Birthday bottle of bubbly
- Yearly Christmas party – all expenses paid (Covid-19 permitting)
Closing date: TBD
Is this you?
Then we want to hear from you!
Please send your current CV and a covering letter outlining your experience, achievements and successes in your employment to date, with convincing reasons why you are the ideal person for this role as well as your current salary.
Please send to email@example.com
Please mention HoldtheFrontPage when applying for this role. This advert will expire on Friday 24th December 2021.
Champions UK plc
Phone: 01509 852927