PR Account Manager
Strand PR Ltd
Based: Hybrid remote in Royston
|Posted:||Tue 21 Nov 2023|
|Closing Date:||Tue 2 Jan 2024|
|Employer:||Strand PR Ltd|
PR & comms officers
PR account executives
|Employment Type:||Full time|
|Salary:||From £28,000.00 per year|
|Sector:||Public Relations, Other Media|
About the opportunity
In this role, you’ll be the first point of contact for your clients and must be confident and speak with authority on campaign activity and provide valuable advice and counsel.
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays and two mental health days
- Pension contributions
- Social events
- Healthcare top up which includes up to - £180 for dental cover, £180 for optical cover, £500 for therapy treatments (physiotherapy, acupuncture, chiropractic, homeopathy, osteopathy), £75 for chiropody treatments and much more for you and your children too.
- Discounts on gym memberships and with over 1,000 retailers, restaurants and destinations
- Training and development
- Access to industry courses and qualifications
The primary responsibilities of the role will be:
- Manage multiple accounts; develop positive working relationships with all customer touch points
- Drive client retention, renewals, upsells and client satisfaction
- Working closely with clients to develop strategies
- Create and distribute compelling press releases, pitches and media kits
- Update administrative elements of account management – coverage reports, status reports, media lists
- Leverage technical tools and data to manage campaigns to exceed expectations
- Develop and implement strategic plans to manage and grow accounts
- Get to know your client needs, work to anticipate them and identify new business opportunities within your portfolio
- Prepare campaign insights reporting, including analysis and research
- Demonstrable experience of running PR campaigns and communications accounts
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Sound understanding of both traditional and digital communications
- Being involved in the pitching for new business and developing PR proposals
- Former journalist with NCTJ is preferred
- Ideally agency experience or in-house managing multiple brands
- Capable of building strong relationships with our clients
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Sharp attention to detail
Passionate – You’ll be an avid supporter of the team and your clients
Ambitious – You will propel client success and success for the agency as a whole
Curious – You’ll have a thirst for knowledge and use this curiosity to deliver incredible outcomes
Customer-focused – You will be a highly organised person with great attention to detail who thrives on developing and maintaining close relationships with clients
And finally, a cracking human being. We’re all about people at Strand PR.
Don’t meet every single requirement?
We know that sometimes people can be put off applying for a job if they think they can’t tick every box but we realise the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist. So, if you can do most of what we’re looking for, go ahead and apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
About Strand PR
Strand PR is the no-nonsense PR, communications and marketing agency. Our passion is helping businesses communicate key messages to their target audience in the right way.
Whatever our clients’ requirements, we’ve got the skills to deliver results – and our comms toolbox boasts the full package; from tried-and-tested PR techniques to the latest digital marketing innovations.
Established in 2012, Strand PR is based just outside Royston in Hertfordshire – within the beautiful grounds of the Cokenach Estate in Barkway.
We’re far from just a small, rural agency, though. We’re proud to have worked with businesses of all sizes, from the length and breadth of the UK and around the world, in multiple sectors.
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Free flu jabs
- Free parking
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Royston: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Royston
Please email a CV and Covering letter to: [email protected]
Please mention HoldtheFrontPage when applying for this role. This advert will expire on Tuesday 2nd January 2024.
Strand PR Ltd United Kingdom