|Posted: Mon 30 Jul 2018||Closing Date: Mon 13 Aug 2018|
|Employment Type:||Full time|
|Sector:||News and Content Agencies|
Content creation agency SWNS is looking for a junior designer to work across three magazines for one of the world's largest publishing houses.
We create, publish, distribute and monetise content both in print and online from our buzzing Bristol HQ.
We currently produce Chat and Pick Me Up! monthly specials, as well as Chat it’s fate, and need a talented, creative and confident junior designer to work alongside our experienced team.
They will be passionate about popular editorial design, have strong visual skills and the ability to make our amazing content jump off the page.
A keen interest in news and current affairs is also vital.
Working with a small team of writers and an editor, they will also be helping to collate content by liaising with our busy news, features and picture desks.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Skilled knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop
- A degree or equivalent professional qualification in design
- Experience in magazine design (ideally) or similar editorially-focussed work
- A strong portfolio of related work, or work that demonstrates exceptional layout skills, creativity, typographic awareness and attention to detail.
- An ability to prioritise workloads while producing fantastic results
- An ability to take artistic and editorial direction, while delivering exciting new ideas.
- A friendly and personable manner with the ability to quickly integrate into a team
SWNS is a progressive and forward-thinking content business which spans news, features, images, video, PR and market research.
We offer competitive salaries, a fun and creative working environment and great career prospects.
If you want to join the team please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please mention HoldtheFrontPage when applying for this role. This advert will expire on Monday 13th August 2018.