Head of Communications Section
Council of Europe EDQM
Based: Strasbourg, France
|Posted:||Thu 22 Jul 2021|
|Closing Date:||Wed 25 Aug 2021|
|Employer:||Council of Europe EDQM|
Media relations roles
PR & comms officers
|Salary:||€6,301 per month (gross)|
Do you have professional media or communications experience, including drafting press releases, social media news and responding to journalist requests, gained in a medical/scientific setting? Alternatively, do you have a scientific background with professional media or communications experience? Would you be able to lead a team in implementing the EDQM’s communications strategy promoting the EDQM’s activities to stakeholders? If so, this vacancy may be the right opportunity for you.
Main responsibilities of the job: As the Head of EDQM’s Communications Section, you will plan, implement and evaluate various communication and promotion programmes, projects, events and initiatives with the overall objective to raise the visibility of the EDQM and its activities, in accordance with the Organisation’s communication strategy.
What we offer:
· opportunity to work in a leading international organisation in the field of public health protection, contributing to delivering high quality medicines in Europe and beyond;
· personal growth through a range of learning & development options to improve your competencies including technical and language training, a structured induction plan;
· a real cultural melting pot as there are over 20 nationalities working at the EDQM which is situated in the European quarter of Strasbourg;
· 32 working days leave per year and flexible working hours between 7h-19h and more flexibility through teleworking following completion of your probationary period;
· an attractive income tax-free salary and benefits package, including health insurance and additional allowances such as family and expatriation allowances (as appropriate).
If you meet the eligibility criteria and have the nationality of one of the 47 member states, please submit your application using our online recruitment website.
For more information on how to apply, please consult the vacancy notice for more details.
Please mention HoldtheFrontPage when applying for this role. This advert will expire on Wednesday 25th August 2021.
Council of Europe EDQM
EDQM-logo.jpg 63.61 kB