Yorkshire Business Insider
|Posted: Tue 16 Oct 2018||Closing Date: Tue 13 Nov 2018|
|Employer:||Insider Media Limited|
|Employment Type:||Full time|
Independent regional B2B media company Insider Media is looking for a talented Editor with print magazine experience to join its editorial team in Yorkshire.
Yorkshire Business Insider is the only monthly, pan-Yorkshire, business magazine. The division also hosts a growing number of business events and has a market-leading regional email newsletter.
Reporting into the Editorial Director, the Editor will be meeting key business owners, managers and business leaders. Getting behind the scenes to give Yorkshire Business Insider magazine unique insight into how in today’s market entrepreneurs are increasing profit and making their businesses successful across a wide range of business sectors to inspire and inform our readers.
This is a role where you can enjoy getting out and meeting and being inspired by successful entrepreneurs.
The successful candidate will
- Have excellent writing and editing skills; ideally from writing for the B2B market and ideally have magazine experience too.
- Be highly organised and able to prioritise the workload to meet tight deadlines. The successful candidate will be able to work calmly under pressure with a strong sense of accountability and pride in the publication. The role will suit someone looking for a role that is fast-paced, wide-ranging, challenging and rewarding.
- Ensure that content in the magazine is the very best it can be for our readership, which comprises business owners and senior managers. Insider magazines remained successful through delivering quality business information and insight for our business readers.
- Take responsibility for chairing events such networking breakfast debates, round table discussions and black tie dinners. The successful applicant will be comfortable in front of an audience and no stranger to speaking to audiences both small (chairing round table events for circa 8 – 10 attendees) and large black tie dinners for circa 500 people or more.
- Be social-media savvy and keen to engage with the audience in print, in person and online.
An excellent remuneration package is available for the right applicant. All staff have a personal development plan as we offer careers, not just a job.
How to apply
Send your full CV plus 3 articles that you feel best showcase your writing skills to Miri Thomas, Group Editorial Director, email@example.com.
Please mention HoldtheFrontPage when applying for this role. This advert will expire on Tuesday 13th November 2018.
Insider Media Limited United Kingdom