Digital Staff Writer
Insider Media Limited
|Posted:||Tue 8 Oct 2019|
|Closing Date:||Tue 5 Nov 2019|
|Employer:||Insider Media Limited|
|Employment Type:||Full time|
Insider Media Limited is one of the UK’s fastest growing, regional, B2B multimedia companies and is looking for a new recruit to join our market-leading online team.
We are recruiting for a Digital Staff Writer to produce creative and engaging regional email news bulletins and contribute rolling business news to the Insider Media web hub.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a journalist with working knowledge of business concerns.
- Have excellent writing and proofing skills and the ability to communicate information accurately.
- Have a good nose for business news and understanding of what makes a story.
- Be able to leverage content from other Insider platforms, such as the monthly magazines and the range of Insider events.
- Deliver unique and engaging news but also integrate SEO keywords and meta data content.
- Have a good understanding of how to use social media to distribute and source news, and build a community.
Digital is a fast growing division within Insider Media and has enormous potential. The company strategy is to develop In Print, In Person and On Line. These are done through regional centres in Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield, Nottingham, Birmingham, Bristol and Cardiff. The digital news team is based in our head office in Manchester. Insider as a media brand produces monthly magazines read by more than 200,000 company directors and business owners, and will stage 185 events in the next 12 months. Insider’s online newsletter subscriber base is above 120,000 across the UK and continues to grow in every region.
- The Digital Staff Writer will work with the Digital News Editor and will liaise with the regional magazine editorial teams for news and comment. The right person will have the following
- An instinctive nose for top quality and as far as possible unique news
- Experience of a digital news environment
- An active interest in internet news, business and emerging social media platforms.
- The ability to communicate effectively with company directors and senior business leaders as well as maintaining good internal communication with members of the Insider team from editorial, sales, circulation and senior management
Insider Media will offer the right applicant a very attractive remuneration package based on skill, experience and potential. In addition, Insider provides all staff with a Personal Development Plan which is designed to enable individuals to achieve their personal goals and ambitions for career development. Insider has a strong track record of promoting from within the business on merit not length of service.
How to Apply
Please send a full CV to email@example.com
Please do not apply for this position if you have previously applied for any position within Insider Media.
Please mention HoldtheFrontPage when applying for this role. This advert will expire on Tuesday 5th November 2019.
Insider Media Limited United Kingdom