|Posted:||Tue 4 Jun 2019|
|Closing Date:||Fri 28 Jun 2019|
|Employment Type:||Full time|
As part of the Google DNI funding we’ve been awarded, we have an exciting opportunity for a Community Manager to work with our titles in the North to create a community news network.
The role will involve working with our titles to develop a sustainable source of engaging community content for our print titles and websites.
- Working with journalists in each newsroom to help them develop their own source of community content from their own contacts and being able to spot good stories hidden in raw copy
- Working with communities or contacts yourself when necessary or as required to build relationships with contributors
- Having great people skills – knowing how to the get the best out of contributors, be able to offer constructive criticism, while making them feel valued
- Holding regular forums with groups of contributors to build strong relationships and develop high quality engaging content from them
- Working with the Digital Content Social & Audience Manager on best ways of sharing community content across all platforms for maximum engagement
If this exciting new ground-breaking role sounds ideal for you please email your application to Amanda Langton email@example.com by June 28.
Please mention HoldtheFrontPage when applying for this role. This advert will expire on Friday 28th June 2019.