Business PR Executive
Based: Costock, near Loughborough
|Posted:||Mon 29 Apr 2019|
|Closing Date:||Fri 31 May 2019|
Media relations roles
PR & comms officers
|Employment Type:||Full time|
Are you a talented, driven and experienced Public Relations Executive with a passion for business?
Champions (UK) Plc is one of the UK’s leading award-winning brand agencies, boasting an enviable portfolio of clients, regionally, nationally and internationally.
A family-owned business with strong values, Champions has grown significantly over the past 15 years and now employs more than 110 highly-skilled staff.
Proudly, we continue to invest in our people and new technology to ensure we provide our clients with a service that achieves exceptional results.
Today, Champions’ continued success is creating additional and exciting employment opportunities.
The company is now growing its presence in the commercial and financial sectors and, as a result, needs a top-class operator to help share our clients’ success stories with their target audiences.
You’ll be a confident self-starter who understands the corporate world and is at ease sat around the boardroom table with company owners and directors.
You’ll be full of ideas, know what makes great copy, have terrific contacts and be confident pitching ideas that will excite journalists and secure coverage.
The role would suit someone already working as a PR account manager or a business journalist looking to make a career switch.
• Developing strong relationships with clients and understanding their needs
• Creating PR campaigns that meet client objectives
• Writing press releases
• Pitching stories to journalists
• Responding to journalists’ requests, arranging interviews and organising press visits
• Creating media lists
• Building press coverage reports
• Participating in product launches, hospitality events and exhibitions as required
Experience, Qualifications and Skills Required
• Educated to degree-level or equivalent
• At least two years’ experience as a PR account manager or journalist
• Strong written communication skills
• A good understanding of business, commerce and finance
• Ability to cope in a fast-paced environment, with a positive, ‘can do’ attitude
• Strong organisational and people skills
If you are interested, please send a convincing covering letter, stating why you are the ideal candidate for this challenging and exciting position and your present salary, along with an up to date CV, to email@example.com.
Closing date: Friday 31st May 2019
Please mention HoldtheFrontPage when applying for this role. This advert will expire on Friday 31st May 2019.
Phone: 01509 852927