Audience & Content Editor
|Posted: Wed 26 Sep 2018||Closing Date: Wed 24 Oct 2018|
|Employment Type:||Full time|
Is digital story-telling your passion? Do you know your Crowdtangle from your Chartbeat?
Then you could be the person we’re looking for to lead our newsroom.
You will need to be able to direct our team of excellent reporters and be happy to help coach our trainees, alongside our other ACE.
You will understand what makes a compelling and engaging story and how to build a great newslist for print and online, write a great headline for all platforms and know what it takes to turn a press release into something readers actually want to share.
This is an ideal chance for a senior/chief reporter who wants to take the next step, or a content editor/content manager who wants to put their news skills to greater use.
- Drive the stories
- Be reactive, creative, and full of ideas
- Be a methodical, organised multi-tasker
- Be passionate about detail
- Thrive on deadlines
- Understand the how and why of search and social
- Know who’s reading our stories, where and why
- Be able to inspire and enthuse a team
- Create the right mix of content, for the right time of day and platform
- Know exactly what makes a story and how to tell it for different platforms, from print to Twitter Moments.
- Have a good understanding of media law
Sounds like you? Then please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01793 501732 for an informal chat.
Send your application to email@example.com or call 01793 501732 for an informal chat.
Please mention HoldtheFrontPage when applying for this role. This advert will expire on Wednesday 24th October 2018.
Phone: 01793 501843