Oils & Fats International
Based: Redhill, Surrey
|Posted: Mon 10 Sep 2018||Closing Date: Mon 8 Oct 2018|
|Employer:||Quartz Business Media|
|Employment Type:||Full time|
Quartz Business Media is seeking an enthusiastic full-time assistant editor to support the editorial work of our market-leading international trade magazine, Oils & Fats International.
Located in Redhill, just 30 minutes from London, this is a varied role which involves international travel and will include writing, subbing and magazine layout on a wide range of topics such as the food industry, palm oil, biofuels and international trade.
The job involves:
- Writing subbing and proofing news and feature articles.
- Sourcing photos and laying out news and feature pages using InDesign.
- Liaising with our sales manager, production editor and printers to process our issues for printing and publication online.
- To attend conferences, exhibitions and industry events in the UK and overseas.
- To maintain our social media (Twitter and LinkedIn) profile.
- To help produce our weekly newsletter.
Applicants should have experience in journalism and magazine layout and be willing to travel.
This is a full-time permanent position, working 35 hours/week. For the right candidate, we will consider flexible working hours.
To apply, please send a cover letter/e-mail and your CV to
Serena Lim, Editor at email@example.com
Please mention HoldtheFrontPage when applying for this role. This advert will expire on Monday 8th October 2018.
Quartz Business Media
Phone: 01737 855000