The current chairman of regional press lobby group the Newspaper Conference is leaving the role after landing a job with a website covering European politics.
Annabelle, left, has written extensively about EU matters in her current role for pro-EU title The New European, which is owned by Archant.
The move means she will give up the chairmanship of the conference, made up of London-based representatives of regional newspapers.
Also on the move from Archant is Mark Hemmings who has worked his last day as group sports editor for Archant Herts & Cambs after 11 years with the group.
Other recent job moves in the regional press include the following:
* Alex Ballinger has joined the Bristol Post as a reporter having previously served at digital-only platform Get West London.
* Ryan Wood has left the Lancashire Telegraph where he was digital editor to become head of digital content and engagement at the Farmers Guardian.
* The Surrey Comet has appointed Calum Rutter as a reporter.
* Jennifer McKiernan has taken over as political correspondent at the Press & Journal, Aberdeen, having previously been a political reporter at sister title the Evening Express. She replaces Andrew Liddle who is now working for the Scottish Labour Party.
* Frances Barrett has become content editor of the Chronicle, having previously served as senior reporter.
* Tim Knowles, previously assistant editor and news editor at the Scottish Daily Mail, has moved to The Sunday Post as deputy news editor.
* The Irish Times has appointed Deirdre Veldon as deputy editor at the Irish Times. She moves from the role of managing editor for digital at the title
* Craig Jones has left the Bristol Post where he was entertainment reporter to join the Hull Daily Mail as What’s On editor.
* Julie Gilbert has joined the Daily Record as assistant digital news editor, moving from Glasgow Live where she was a reporter. She will also serve in the same role at sister title the Sunday Mail.
* East Anglian Daily Times digital and lifestyle editor Lauren Everitt will additionally covering the web editor role at the paper while Natalie Sadler is on extended leave.
On the move yourself? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.