Twelve local and regional news websites are to do battle for the top regional prize at this year’s Online Media Awards.
Organised by Glasgow-based media website The Drum, the awards ceremony will take place in London on 11 June and nominations have now been published.
There are also three hyperlocal websites on the shortlist as well as three regional TV companion sites.
The full list is as follows:
- BBC News Online East www.bbc.co.uk/norfolk
- BBC News Online East Midlands www.bbc.co.uk/news/england/nottingham/ | www.bbc.co.uk/news/england/derbyshire/ | www.bbc.co.uk/news/england/leicester/
- Belfast Telegraph www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk
- Bristol Culture www.bristol-culture.com
- Derby Telegraph www.derbytelegraph.co.uk
- Edinburgh Evening News www.edinburghnews.com
- ITV Central www.itv.com/news/central
- Kent Online www.kentonline.co.uk
- Lancashire Telegraph www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk
- South Wales Argus www.southwalesargus.co.uk
- The Detail www.thedetail.tv
- The Lincolnite www.thelincolnite.co.uk
There were also nominations for the Herald & Times, Glasgow in the best commercial innovation category for HeraldScotland 2.0, and for the Lincolnshire Echo for best photography.
The full list of nominations for all the prizes can be read here.