Northern Ireland daily the Belfast Telegraph has ceased publication of its weekly junior football pull-out and relaunched it as an online-only product.
The Park supplement had been gracing the pages of the paper every Monday for the past three years during the football season before being given a new life as a free digital publication.
It has kept all its regular features and includes a photo gallery with each match report and encourages interaction from fans and players via social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.
Belfast Telegraph managing editor Paul Connolly said that most readers seemed to appreciate the supplement going online.
“As a digital publication, The Park has lower costs than in print and the editorial team is able to go deeper into the subject,” he said.
“We hope to bring video to the party very soon and we are also hoping to develop more sophisticated fixtures and results tables than the current pdf-based format.
“I sincerely hope that The Park will have a glorious future online and that the fans and players recognise what a fantastic resource it can become.”