|Posted: Wed 13 Sep 2017||Closing Date: Wed 11 Oct 2017|
|Employer:||Victoria Street Capital Ltd|
|Employment Type:||Full time|
|Salary:||£26,000 per annum|
Summary of Role
- Provide Journalist input to Infrastructure Intelligence (II) digital and hard copy magazine and other ACE Group publications;
- Provide regular economic and infrastructure contributions to the II digital and hard copy magazine;
- Conduct market, economic and infrastructure research for the ACE Group.
- Act as a reporter on all business, economic and infrastructure coverage for Infrastructure Intelligence;
- Editorial support with the delivery and write up of events, conferences and roundtable activities;
- Attend and write up news or feature coverage at industry related conferences and events;
- Provide economic forecast and research support for the ACE Group;
- Assist the editor with the planning, scheduling and execution of weekly II programme;
- Assist with Victoria Street Capital’s business development and client relationship activities;
Qualifications and experience:
- Two years post graduate qualification in Journalism or relevant experience;
- Experience of conducting interviews and investigative journalism;
- Have excellent writing and proofing skills and the ability to communicate information accurately;
- A good nose for business news and an understanding of what makes a good story:
- Experience of using social media to promote and source stories and build an online community;
- Ability to deliver engaging news and feature stories and use SEO keywords and tagging:
- Experience of planning, conducting /execution of research-based articles;
- Good written and oral communications skills;
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders including business leaders and senior directors.
- Competent use of Microsoft Office Suite.
Please send CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention HoldtheFrontPage when applying for this role. This advert will expire on Wednesday 11th October 2017.
Victoria Street Capital Ltd
Phone: 020 7222 6557