|Posted: Wed 5 Apr 2017||Closing Date: Fri 5 May 2017|
|Employment Type:||Full time|
Archant is looking for a Digital Reporter to assist in the delivery of engaging, innovative and inspiring digital content across its Suffolk brands, helping to grow the digital audience on each title within the region.
This is an opportunity to help shape Archant Suffolk’s digital strategy – and to drive the centre’s digital offerings forward to even more success.
We are looking for someone to:
• Create and deliver digital content to our audience in an engaging way to encourage consumption
• Combine commercial and editorial content to maximise revenues
• Ensure each brand retains its unique voice
The successful candidate will have:
• A formal journalistic qualification (full NCTJ minimum, but preferably at NQJ level)
• A basic knowledge of HTML
• A working knowledge of Photoshop
• A forward-thinking approach to new media and technological advances and a proven track record of creating interactive content
• An interest in sport would be beneficial
We are looking for someone with a passion for all things digital who will work with local editorial and sales teams to grow their knowledge, engage with our communities and build our digital revenues.
We offer 5 weeks annual leave, contributory pension and life assurance scheme (after qualifying period) and all the benefits of working for a large media organisation. The salary will be in the range of £18,000- £20,000 per annum.
Closing date for completed applications is Friday 05 May 2017
Please mention HoldtheFrontPage when applying for this role. This advert will expire on Friday 5th May 2017.
Archant IPSWICH United Kingdom
Digital-Reporter-PS-March-17.doc 82.5 kB