East Anglian Daily Times / Ipswich Star
|Posted: Wed 29 Mar 2017||Closing Date: Fri 5 May 2017|
|Employer:||East Anglian Daily Times (EADT)|
|Employment Type:||Full time|
|Salary:||Up to £28,000 pa|
Chief Reporter, Ipswich
Up to £28,000 pa
We are looking for a Chief Reporter for the East Anglian Daily Times / Ipswich Star.
This is a great opportunity for a reporter who:
• is qualified to at least NQJ-accredited senior journalist or equivalent,
• has at least two years’ recent reporting experience on a daily or paid-for weekly newspaper
• has excellent news judgement
• is full of ideas for print and digital platforms
• has a good knowledge of Suffolk and north Essex
• is able to produce sparkling copy for our newspapers and websites
Good organisation and communication skills are vital, as the ability to develop an extensive network of contacts and work under pressure. The role will involve spending a lot of the time on the patch, and will also involve working weekends and evenings on a rota basis. It will also involve some people management.
In return Archant offers a competitive salary up to £28,000 pa, pension scheme, 5 weeks annual leave and other benefits.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please download an application pack from www.archant.co.uk/careers/vacancies and send your completed application to email@example.com Ref. CR04/17
The closing date is: 05 May 2017
Please mention HoldtheFrontPage when applying for this role. This advert will expire on Friday 5th May 2017.
East Anglian Daily Times (EADT) IPSWICH United Kingdom
2567-Chief-reporter-PS-March-17.pdf 52.17 kB
Application-Form-Word.doc 152 kB