The Protestant community in Northern Ireland is of course known for its loyalty to the monarch, but this headline-writer from the Ulster Gazette is obviously a fan of a different sort of Queen.
- Assistant Editor One Media Tunbridge Wells, closes 20 Jul 2016
- Senior Reporter Archant Suffolk Ipswich, closes 11 Jul 2016
- Reporter Digital Health Intelligence Limited Central London, closes 8 Jul 2016
- Head of Editorial Content Barcroft Media London, closes 5 Jul 2016
- Journalists and Content Editor Iliffe Media Ltd Cambridge, closes 5 Jul 2016
- Senior Reporter INS News Agency Ltd Reading, closes 6 Jul 2016
View Jobs by Category