A man handed himself in to police after seeing his photo on the front page of the Telegraph and Argus as police stepped up a campaign to identify riot suspects.
Ten more have given themselves up since then and officers are confident they now have the names of many of the rest.
The first batch of photos was published last week and the police are so impressed with the public response that another 20 faces have been revealed in an appeal for more information.
Detectives have taken more than 600 calls, more than half of those from the Asian community of Bradford.
And as well as phone calls and e-mails identifying the suspects there had also been messages of support for the police involved in the weekend of riots around July 7, when some 300 crimes were committed.
Det Chief Supt Max McLean said the published pictures were of more than just “faces in the crowd” and were of people caught on police footage carrying out crimes.
He said: “A lot of the success already has been down to the response of the T&A readers combined with the hard work of our officers.
“T&A readers will be the first people to see these new pictures – even before officers, informants and community leaders.
“The bold stance we have taken has been widely praised – it is unprecedented to have more than half of a list of suspects handing themselves over.”
Do you have a story for us?
Ring the HoldTheFrontPage newsdesk on
0116 227 3122/3121, or to e-mail us now – click here